Flourish Farm Shop
Christmas Wreath Making Workshops
Come and join us at the farm this December for two wreath making workshop with Lucy Bibby, our in house florist.
We love creating stunning, whimsical wreaths inspired by what we grow here at the farm to dress the front of your homes during the festive season. We were thrilled at how popular these were in the Farm Shop last year! So, for the first time, we are opening our doors and will share our wreath making secrets so that you can make your own beautiful wreaths year after year.
There are two workshops to choose from:
- Tuesday 5 Dec 11am - 1pm
- Wednesday 6 Dec 7 - 9pm
Our workshops will last for 2 hours allowing you time to create your wreath from the green foliage base through to the finishing decorations. We will have unique dried flowers, seedheads, dried fruits & spices, feathers and other fresh and foraged materials harvested from the farm for you to play with as well as a luxurious velvet ribbon to finish it off. Lucy will guide you through the process and help you create your own unique design from the materials made available to you.
Ticket includes a festive drink and a mince pie to enjoy while making your wreath. These workshops will be full of fun, laughter and festive twinkle. Bring a friend or please do come on your own…we are a friendly bunch and can’t wait to start the Christmas season with some jolly good cheer.
Tickets are £65 including VAT per person and limited to 10 per workshop
- The workshop includes all the materials, foliage and ribbons that you need to complete your wreath
- Please bring along your own secateurs if you have them
- We would recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing that you don't mind getting wet/ damp or slightly dirty
- Once you have booked your place(s) we will email you with further details
- This workshop is held at Flourish Farm Shop, Cooks Pen Farm, Linton Road, Hildersham, Cambridgeshire, CB21 6BS